By Oluwafemi Dosu
As preparations mount top gear for the special pilgrimage to Jerusalem with legendary filmmakers, a call has gone out to gospel film producers across the nation to submit their films for the trip.
According to report gathered by Gospel Film News, the films submitted will be used as a souvenir at Jerusalem. This will enable gospel films to reach a wider audience and fulfil its original purpose which is to bless lives.
The Ilorin based filmmaker in a recent statement stated that “as Drama Ministers leads others to Jerusalem, We want to take as many Christians films as possible along with us as a souvenir. If you wish to give us your ministry films (CDs & DVDs), kindly bring it to any of the ANCEDRAM Regional congresses next week.”
Yemi Adepoju will be in the East to collect, Kolade Segun-Okeowo will be in the West to collect, Dwellers of North can give theirs to the ANCEDRAM Abuja chairman.
Any film producer or filmmaker who will not be at any of the congresses or not an ANCEDRAM member and want to give his/her film can call 08181020039
It may interest you to know that the deadline for the collection is 5/9/2019.
The trip is powered by Ufitfly. Ufitfly which has been supportive to the music and film sector has once organized special trip to Jerusalem for people with popular acts likes Tope Alabi, Bola Are, Bukola Akinade (Sewenle Jesu), Ayo Ajewole (Woli Agba) among others.
Among other things, the aims of this special pilgrimage with gospel film makers includes:
- It will avail you to familiarize yourself with notable sites you read about in the Bible.
- It is an opportunity for newer contacts and network of people from all walks of life who will be in Israel at the intending dates.
- It is an academic tour, aimed at enhancing Biblical knowledge as an authority in the ‘text’ of the Scripture.
- To enhance your Ministerial competence and Spiritual development.
- As the Bible says, all pilgrims will come together to sharpen each other as ministers of God.