By Oluwafemi Dosu
In order to get more equipped and for success of all programmes especially the forthxoming village outreach at APAMU, the Lagos state chapter of All Nigeria Conference of Evangelical Drama Ministers, ANCEDRAM will commence a month fasting and prayer chain today, 14th of May 2018.
This was disclosed yesterday in a statement issued by the state chairman, Evangelist Isaac Afolahan.
Afolahan noted that the one month fasting and prayer chain was finally agreed on at the last general meeting which was held on the 10th of May 2018 at Yaba Baptist Church, Lagos.
The chairman disclosed that the date allotted for prayers are :
BIBLE READING : PSALM 136
DATE : 14/5/18
PRAISE AND WORSHIP SONGS: Any of your choice
1) Let us praise and bless God for all what God did during the last year outreach.
2) Oh God our father we thank you for your counting us worthy as vessels of honour in your hand for Apamu outreach.
3) We appreciate your holly name oh Lord for taking control of this year outreach.
4) Our powerful God, we thank you for subduing, overcoming and defeating all the Apamu ‘ s territorial powers, environmental powers, regional powers, herbalist power, satanic priests, demonic powers, satanic priests, giants and every evil powers before, during and after Apamu outreach.
5) Precious Lord we thank you for taking control of every form of hindrance, disturbance, attack, confrontation, conspiracy, opposition, assault and encroachment from hell during Apamu outreach.
6) Oh God of heaven and earth, we magnify your name for the manifestations of miracles, signs and wonders in the Apamu land and her inhabitants.
7) We thank you our redeemer for redeeming Apamu land and her inhabitants from power of darkness during the outreach.
8) Glory be to your holly name oh Lord for pulling down all form of demonic strongholds and altars erected against us before, during and after Apamu outreach.
9) Oh Lord our father, we thank you for divine security, protection and preservation over us before, during and after Apamu outreach.
10) We glorify your holly name our God of providence and provision for providing and supply all our needs according to your riches in glory for Apamu outreach.
11) Jesus our Savour, we thank you for your security, protection and preservation over us before, during and after Apamu outreach.
12) We give you all honour for giving us power, anointing, authority, auction to function, utterances, directions and instructions over Apamu outreach.
Thanks and God bless you
Prayer Secretary Office.