By Oluwafemi Dosu
The largest gathering of Drama Ministers and Gospel Filmmakers in Nigeria, ANCEDRAM has postponed her forthcoming National Congress.
ANCEDRAM which full meaning is All Nigeria Conference of Evangelical Drama Ministers is shifting ground on the congress as a result of COVID-19 phenomenal.
In a Release sent to Gospel Film News, it was revealed that the congress will no longer hold in April as earlier planned but now hold in August, 2020.
The Release which was signed by the National Publicity Director, Evang. Finest Uwaoma, the Secretary General; Pastor Mike Adameji and the president, Barr. Kayode Ojinnaka reads:
“Dear Drama Army,
“On behalf of the National President and Board of National Executives (BONE) of our dear association, I bring you greetings from the throne of Grace.
“We thank God for your life and for your faith in God even in this trying moments of our national life. Our prayers are always with you, reaffirming that we are protected in Christ in Jesus’ name. Amen.
1. The Board of National Executives of our great Association had monitored, with due vigilance, the trend of events surrounding the Covid-19 phenomenon.
2. The BONE has taken into consideration the restrictions imposed by the FGN & various State Governments on gatherings of people, inter- and intra-state movements, land and air travels, as well as total lock down of some States including the hosting State (Rivers State).
3. Therefore, after due consultation with ANCEDRAM BOT and other stake holders involved in planning the national congress, we hereby announce that *ANCEDRAM NATIONAL CONGRESS 2020 is hereby POSTPONED.*
4. The new date for the national congress will be *last weekend of August, 2020 (Thur. 27th – Sun. 30th, August 2020).*
5. The State and Venue of the congress, as well as other logistics remain unchanged.
6. All REGIONAL CONGRESSES of this year are to collapse into Mini Regional Conferences to hold within the National Congress of 2020.
7. The Congress programme will be restructured to give the regions time for the MINI REGIONAL CONFERENCES .
8. The schedule of early registration still stands. All those who haven’t registered are encouraged to do so and will enjoy the benefits there in.
9. All out-going State/regional executives are to continue piloting the affairs of their respective States and regions until official inauguration/hand over to newly elected officers, which will be at the National Congress unless where, due to expediency, there is executive approval from the National President.
10. We are aware of the inconveniences this change may cause but we plead with you to adjust your personal/ministry itinerary and schedule to accommodate the new date and work towards the success of the National CONGRESS as you have always done.
God bless you. ANCEDRAM
Evang. Kayode Ojinnaka
National President – ANCEDRAM
Pst Mike Adameji
Secretary General – ANCEDRAM
National Director of Publicity – ANCEDRAM”
Comments are closed.