1. His full name is OLUWADAMILARE OLUWASEGUNFUNMI AREMU SAMUEL FAYEMI.
2. He was born about 3 decades ago to the family of Hon. Shamusideen Abiodun Family and Folashade Lydia Fayemi.
3. He hails from Posukoh Quarters in Badagry, Lagos State.
4. His father was a Muslim while his mother was a Christian.
5. His father was an Agriculturist while his mother was a Teacher.
6. He attended Tolulope Day Nursery and Primary School, Ajara Topa, Badagry and finished in 1999.
7. He proceeded to Government College, Ajara Badagry for his secondary education and graduated in the year 2005.
8. While in S.S.2 in 2004, he co-founded Chosen Generation Evangelical Ministries (CGEM) formerly known as Chosen Generation Evangelical Drama Ministry (CHOGEDRAM) with his friend Olushin’ayo Emmanuel.
9. His passion for Drama and Film made him attended Christoline Film Academy in 2007 and 2008 to study Directing and Screenplay/Scriptwriting respectively.
10. He also undergo an in-house training in film making and packaging at Zionstones Studios for 5 months in 2009.
11. He got admitted to Lagos State University to study Religions and Peace Studies (CRS Major) and graduated in 2015.
12. He attended Gospel Students’ Fellowship while on campus and served the fellowship as the PRO/Drama Coordinator, Vice President and President respectively.
13. While also on campus, he served as the Vice President for Christian Religious Study Students Society of Nigeria (CHRISTO-LASU) Lagos State University Chapter.
14. He has served as General Secretary for two years and Unit Leader for 5 years at All Nigeria Conference of Evangelical Drama Ministers (ANCEDRAM) Badagry Local Unit.
15. He is presently the Public Relations Officer of ANCEDRAM Lagos State Chapter, an umbrella body for Drama Ministers in Lagos State.
16. He served his fatherland as a Youth Corper at Government Day Secondary School, Sabon-Gari Jen, Karim Lamido, Taraba State in 2017 where he was the Principal Corper
17. He gave his life to Jesus at a tender age in 1997 and was baptized by immersion in year 2002.
18. He has directed countless stage drama productions and some films of which are Isubu Alagbara, Isubu Eniyan, Asiri, Tan’mooko, Ota Omo Eniyan, The Fugitive and Fight to Finish (some of which are still undergoing post production).
19. He is currently the National Publicity Secretary of GOFAMINT STUDENTS’ FELLOWSHIP (GSF) formerly known as Gospel Students’ Fellowship (The Student Ministry of The Gospel Faith Mission International) and he also doubles as the Zonal Pastor for GSF Lagos Zone 4.
20. He is presently in a relationship.
21. He joined his long time friend and ministry partner to start Gospel Film News and he is now the Online Editor.
22. He is presently the Assistant District Youth Coordinator for The Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT) Ajara District and the Region 15 GSF Leader.
23. He is the only child of his parents.
24. He lost his mother at age 22 and his father at age 27.
25. He took after his late father’s occupation after his father demise, he is an Agriculturist duly registered with Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture and he is the General Secretary of Ajara Farm Settlement (Badagry Cooperative and Multipurpose Society).
26. He is the convener of Team Aaron and Hur, (a team of Christian Movie Producers in Badagry and its environs)
27. He is the creative director for DFB films Inc.
28. He was divinely nicknamed B’shop in 2004, which he has always been called till date.
29. His hobbies are travelling, Reading News Items, Analysing Politics and Watching Films.
30. His favorite food is Bread and Water.