By Oluwafemi Dosu
Below are the facts you never knew about Gloria Bamiloye:
1. Her Full-name: Gloria Olushola Bamiloye.
2. Born on 4th February 1964 at Ilesha, a city in Osun state.
3. She was actually in the primary school when she got introduced to Christ.
4. She attended the Divisional Teachers Training College at Ipetumodu where she was trained as a school teacher.
5. Married to Mike Bamiloye for 30 years.
6. She attended Oyo State College Of Education, Ilesha-Osun state.
7. She Studied English Language and Religious studies.
8. Her desire was to be a teacher.
9. She is from a Muslim family.
10. Gloria was 24 and Mike 28 when they got married on October 8th, 1988.
11. Gloria Bamiloye is the Vice President and the Co-founder of Mount-Zion Faith Ministries International since August 5, 1985.
12. She is a gospel dramatist, actress, film producer and director.
13. She met her Husband at the Oyo State College of Education, Ilesha.
14. Loves wearing simple shirt and blouse and a simple foot wear.
15. Married Mike Bamiloye against her parent’s wish because he had no job apart from full-time drama ministry.
16. She responded to her husband’s proposal after one month by writing on a small paper –‘’I will marry you’’.
17. She gave birth to three Children:Damilola, Joshua, and Darasimi in poverty.
18. She is the author of these books: Question of Life for the Singles, Question of Life for the Married, The Anxiety of Single Sisters,The Minister and His Wife and A Successful Ministerial life in Drama.
Source: Daily family.ng